I have been using BIO-OIL for years and I wanted to share it as my fabulous find of the day. Bio-Oil is an essential oil that you can use on your hair, scars, stretch marks and face. I use it essentially for my stretch marks which after weeks of using, reduced the appearance of it so it blends with my skin. I applied it to my skin twice a day, in the morning and before I went to bed. When you consistantly, on a daily basis for three months, you will see improvement. Bio-Oil is the No.1 selling scar and stretch mark product in eleven countries.
It contains vitamins, Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile oik and the breakthrough ingredient, PurCellin Oil. It is Hypoallergenic and suitable enough for all skin types. I think one thing I like most about Bio-Oil, is that it is a non-greasy formula which absorbs quick without making a mess. Also it has a light and natural smell that I love.
Continue below to see the top ways you can use Bio-Oil and tell me what you think.
- Reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Banish dry skin with the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™, which creates a thin, non-greasy, protective layer over the skin to prevent dryness and guard against moisture loss.
- Nourish aging skin with the combination of vitamins A and E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, and Chamomile extract.
- Get rid of blotchiness and uneven skin tone.
- Mix a drop into your powder blush or bronzer for a DIY creamy effect.
- Remove eye makeup without pulling at your lashes.
- Say so long to tired eyes, by applying underneath to help reduce dark circles.
- Protect hair from chlorine by applying before taking a swim.
- Reduce an itchy and flaky scalp with a simple drop.
- Tame pesky fly-aways, a great option for use as a hair serum.
- Bonus: Bio-Oil can also help heal a bad burn from your curling iron.